Aqualeak Detection BV is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be completely assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and our broader data protection policy. A copy of our data protection policy can be obtained upon request.
What information do we gather?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we gather?
We may use this information to:
- Understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- Improve our products and services
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Maintain internal records
- Periodically contact you for market research purposes and may customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure at all times. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies to identify which pages visitors are viewing. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to improve our services to our customers. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and it will not be shared with any third party.
The other cookies we use simply allow us to maintain our website and these do not collect any personally identifiable information.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This information will be provided to you free of charge and within one month of the request for information being submitted. If you would like a copy of the information held, please email: email@example.com
Furthermore, if you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Aqualeak Detection BV may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2019.